Please only submit press releases that are newsworthy and pertain to sports.
Your press release should include the proverbial who, what, why, when and where that you see in all news stories. In your Title and Summary, do not use ALL CAPS or terms like 50% OFF or BIG SALE. Your press release needs to be written like a story for the newspaper, not an advertisement. For more information on how to write a press release, take a look at: http://www.publicityinsider.com/freesecret.asp
Please don't use this system as a way to post:
1. For sale or wanted ads.
2. Promotion of pornography or adult content
4. Promotion of illegal activity
5. Promotion of hateful or libelous content
6. Promotion of "Wealth Building" schemes.
If you have an existing online or offline store, please DO NOT post press releases for sales and inventory updates. There was a time when we did allow this, but we have been getting too many complaints from our readers that we have too much of this type of "commercial" content.
If you want to promote your existing store, we DO welcome articles and press releases from online stores about topics that you specialize in at your store. Or detailed information about a specific item or group of items that would be interesting and newsworthy to collectors.
Do not submit press releases that are just marketing hype with no news value. Our readers want to hear interesting information about services, special events and other interesting newsworthy items.
Use of this site means that you agree to the following:
• CRSportsNews.com reserves the right to refuse to publish any press release that is submitted for publication at our sole discretion.
• CRSportsNews.com reserves the right to remove any press release from our Web site at any time.
• CRSportsNews.com reserves the right but is not obligated to edit any press release submitted for publication.
• The Press releases posted on this Web site are solely the responsibility of the author of the release. CRSportsNews.com takes absolutley no responsibility for the content of any press release posted on this site.
• By posting or reading a press release on this Web site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless CRSportsNews.com, our employees and contractors from any and all claims that may arise from the press releases posted on our system.
• As the author of a press release on this Web site, you agree to take full responsibility for the content of each release that you post.
• CRSportsNews.com reserves the right to terminate the use of this site by any registered user for any reason.